Your use of Beechroots is subject to the following Terms. By using Beechroots, you agree to follow these.
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- Only use Beechroots for your personal use and not for any business purposes.
- Keep your password and any other security features secure and not allow others to use them or your registration.
- Update your registration details as needed, in particular your email address and payment information.
- Agree to give Beechroots a non-exclusive, worldwide royalty free license to use your information and data.
- Act reasonably and honestly, especially when completing challenges.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Comply with these Terms (including privacy, community guidelines, and intellectual property rights).
Beechroots can refuse or deny access to any user or site visitor, using reasonable discretion.
In order to maintain a positive, enjoyable environment for all Beechroots users, you may not:
- Harass or bully other users.
- Post offensive, controversial, or otherwise demeaning information.
- Spam, flood, or hack other users and their accounts.
- Impersonate other users or people.
Anyone not in compliance with the above may have their access revoked.
- Beechroots is provided "as is" without warranties.
- You must be the copyright owner or have otherwise confirmed that you have license to the content you post to Beechroots.
- If you do something that gets Beechroots sued, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Beechroots harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses.
- These terms and policies can be updated at any time.